The CPC ReFrame Cohort is a 9-month exploration of how the Gospel reframes our life, work, and calling within the missional purposes of God.
Who is it for? For those wanting to
- Integrate their faith: Learn how Sunday morning worship connects to Monday morning work with meaning and intentionality
- Infuse their work with purpose: Gain a big-picture understanding of what God is doing in the world and how your everyday life and work are a part of it
- Align their gifts and calling: Explore ways to create mission-driven correlation between your skills, labor, and vocation
Whatever your work is, whether you are early-career or at a lifestage crossroads, Reframe is a place to explore the ministry that God has for you, right where you are.
What will the ReFrame Cohort do?
- Study how personal vocation is reframed by the biblical story with The Reframe Course, readings, and reflection exercises.
- Learn and share case studies as we seek to model mission-driven alignment at work
- Practice a Rule of Life as we commit together to spiritual habits and rhythms that help us apply the truth we’re learning together
- twice-monthly gatherings September 11, 2023 through May 13, 2024 (2nd and 4th Mondays 6:30-8:30PM; 2nd only in December only; 2nd only in April)
- one retreat (April 26-27, 2024)
- approximately 4 hours outside reading and reflection each month
- a commitment to the ReFrame Rule of Life (communal and personal spiritual practices including daily prayer, Sabbath, etc.)
- Limited to 12 participants
- Cost: $300 (partial scholarships available upon request)
If you anticipate that you will miss more than three ReFrame gatherings throughout the year, we ask that you’d consider joining us in a future cohort. Cohort spots are limited to members or regular attenders at CPC.